FamilyNaturism - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* FamilyNaturism > Topics

Subject: kids and naturism
Replies: 2 Views: 2345

haldon 6/8/2007 - 2:11:11
is it appropriate to b naked with ur kids? *

beardy68 17.12.07 - 01:46pm
yeah why not its good to be open and have nothing hide i wish nw parents had been naturists *

kntguy 20.06.08 - 02:58pm
Hi. I am a naturist, and i have 2 children. (well, 1 and another on way!). I think its ok to enjoy naturism whilst with your children, provided the adult in question is responcible, mindfull of their childs feelings (they may not want them there in the nude) and of course, the adults intentions are strictly aimed at enjoying the clothes free lifestyle. Anything more insideous or disturbing simply should not, or ever be allowed. Children of genuine naturists can often benefit from the lifestyle, with improved confidence. Research has apprently shown that children from naturist families are less likely to have any hang ups or issues with the way they look, and indeed are less likely to s*xualise the naked body, (which is are also common traits amongst most naturists). In Eastern Europe and the Balkans there is a growing trend for entire generations of the same family to live clothes free. There does not appear to be any psychological issues arising from that. In fact they enjoy themselves as and other family might. The only difference is they are naked. Many UK naturist beaches are visited by families, and most clubs will only offer membership to couples and families. So providing the parent is a genuine naturist, there really isnt much of an issue. Ultimately, i feel the question perhaps shouldnt be should I be naked in the presence of my children but more who else should be in the presence of my children? After all, many genuine naturists enjoy The Life at home AND on beaches and resorts. Thats where it becomes a diffrent matter. While nearly everyone on a naturist beach is a genuine naturist, there is an unpleasant fact that there MAY be the odd one or two who have gone to have a peep. Now we all know that kids like running around the beach naked, and there was once a time this would have been quite innocent. But nowdays, there are more and more creepy people lurking about. This also applies to textile beaches too! Thats my biggest worry for my children :n *

* FamilyNaturism Forum

Search:
topics replies

* FamilyNaturism

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search